Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today's Horoscope

October 11, 2008

Pisces

You've been almost like an action hero lately, swooping in and coming to the rescue of people in need! All of this helping others has been wonderful for your self esteem, but boy it can be exhausting work! So today you need to take some time out from being there for others -- and be there for yourself! Lavish yourself. Get some alone time and just do whatever you want to do. You deserve a mellow, quiet night. It will renew your spirit and reenergize you for another day.

I am going to do what my horoscope says for once. I worked today and I think I worked hard. No house cleaning for me tonight, that can wait for another day. So I am going to relax, my last night before my boys come home tomorrow. I think I am going to kick my feet up, see what movies are showing and veg out (thanks for the suggestion Whittney).

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Nama said...

cleaning is no fun. i suggest a pink of ben & jerry's and a classic chick flick, like "pride & prejudice" or "you've got mail."