Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cade's 1st Hunting Experience

Last weekend Craig took Cade hunting for the 1st time, but certainly not the last. Cade was able to experience 'boy stuff' like roughing it in a camper, hanging out by a campfire, eating camp food and peeing wherever. Cade even got to pet a doe (picture below). He had so much fun that I don't think he wanted to come back home to see me! Here are a few pictures from his adventure.


Cade and Reagan (cousin) riding around the deer lease

Cade getting a kiss from the deer (their new pet)


I guess Cade wasn't completely roughing it, here he is watching a movie on his DVD player

Getting ready for bed

Craig and Cade pretending to hunt

Throwing rocks

Craig and Cade

When asked what a dead deer looks like this is what Cade does

Picking flowers for Mom and Nana

"The Camper"

1 comment:

Whittney said...

That's great! I especially love the dead deer pic...I sure hope God's plan is to give us a boy one day.